1. Join us for a cast call at the JLWJC Headquarters
The cast call for the 2016 American Girl Fashion Show will be coming soon. Stay tuned for more information!
2. What to expect at cast call:
- Parent chaperones and models will participate in the Cast Call together
- First, models will be measured. At this time we only need models size 6x/10 (~54-56” tall).
- Next, you will receive an information will all the important details and dates for the show. A few things to keep in mind:
- Costume Day We will spend two hours with each cast preparing them for the show. You will sign up for your time at Cast Call.
- Rehearsals Each cast will rehearse for one and a half hours in the evening. Specific details on your rehearsal time will be provided at Cast Call.
- Each model will wear one authentic American Girl costume from either the historical or contemporary collection. All assignments are at the discretion of the JLWJC committee. Models may not look like the characters they are portraying.
- Finally, you will pay the remainder $50 model entry fee (major credit cards, cash, or check accepted) and secure your spot in one of the shows
- In addition to the model entry fee, you must purchase at least one show ticket. All models must be accompanied by an adult chaperone with a paid ticket. Show tickets will be available for purchase at Cast Call, before they are opened to the public. Again, these tickets are first come, first serve. We highly recommend you purchase your tickets at Cast Call to ensure you get the table and number of seats you want! If family and friends will be joining your table to see your budding model walk the runway, please purchase your tickets in advance at Cast Call.
Send us an email at AmericanGirl@jlwjc.org. See you at Cast Call!