The Junior League of Wyandotte and Johnson Counties (JLWJC) accepts new Provisional members and is committed to accepting a diverse group of women who are passionate about serving the community. Submit your “New Member Interest Form”! Classes are usually held in the early Fall. Our dues are $135. An additional fee of $20 is required for Provisional materials. After Provisional requirements are met, Provisional’s are promoted to Active Member status. An Active member is required to buy a Ball Ticket each year whether she decides to attend or not. The prices may vary year to year. We are an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Our purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. We volunteer, develop and train, and improve our community.
A prospective member shall:
- Be at least 22 years old prior to filling out the Join Us “New Member Interest Form” for Provisional Membership
- Live in the greater Kansas City area or its vicinity at the time of her proposal to membership
- Have an interest in volunteering, a commitment to community service, and an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
Steps to Membership
- Complete the New Member Interest Form
- Receive e-mail from our Membership VP