Grant Period opens October 26, 2012
- Provides both financial and volunteer support.
- Must show evidence of 501(c)(3) status
- Must be registered as a nonprofit corporation in good standing in Kansas or Missouri.
- Must have the appropriate current licensing and/or certification
- Primarily serve the children and women of Wyandotte and/or Johnson Counties in Kansas.
- Organizations should have $1,000,000 insurance policy to cover volunteers.
- The agency agrees to give the Junior League of Wyandotte and Johnson Counties in Kansas appropriate sponsor credit
- Must meet the Mission of the Junior League of Wyandotte and Johnson Counties in Kansas
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a PDF version of the application, please click here.
To complete an application online, please click here.